IT'S MY TIME


MASUMBUKO RAMAZAN RHAM












Long time ago I was crying a lot,

And now the tears are finish in my eyes, 
It's my time to laugh
showing my happiness that God gives me,

It's long time that I have carried loads on the back,
Now my legs are tired,
It's my time to walk with my own legs free
To show the power of GOD

I am tired to carry bags or tools on my back,
I am tired to be given every day,
Even if they say: both, giving and receiving is life
why should I remain a beggar?
It' my time to give, to offer, to finance you,

I am tired to be colonized
I am tired to be shouted at every day
I am tired to be under control
I am tired to be civil
I am tired to be a bodyguard,
It's my time to lead,to preside over you,

It's long time I remained on bed sleeping,
It's a long time you took me young
It's a long time you take me as student
It's my time to be taken as old human,
why not as teacher, professor, or Leader as you are ?

Oh! Africa,
I was denied, ignored and oppressed
It's my time to be considered as one of the powerful park
Every one saw me in darkness,
And considered me as an house of all bad things
It's my time to stand in the light and  speak out

Show my goodness and my beauty
A river with pure drinking water
here everyone is in need of.

It's true that I was a blind with open eyes,
It's true that I was a victim of ignorance
It's true that I was a free prisoner
It's my time to see and recognize where I am

If you dig a pit for me, you dig one for yourself  
Whatever the duration of the night  
The Sun eventually appears
You hid me longtime in your black bag
It' my time to appear, so I can realize and execute my dream


It's my time, It's my time, It's my time!

BY: MASUMBUKO RAMAZAN RHAM


    


1 comment:

Get Widget

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About